FORT WAYNE, INDIANA 2018
Stickhandling, Shooting and Battle Camp
July 9 – 13
2009 & up
Hockey House strives to empower each student with hockey fundamentals and the confidence to use these skills. Emphasis is placed on learning and having fun through innovative instruction. Hockey House will develop the player’s individual skills to make a more complete player.
Method of Payment:
A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 must be included with the registration form to guarantee the student’s placement and week selection.
Hockey House will send an email confirmation once registration is received.
- A cash refund less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of a camp session will receive no refund.
- Hockey House is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- 3 hours on-ice instruction daily
- 1.5 hours power skating & skills
- 1.5 hours skill stations innovative drills & controlled scrimmage
- European power skating (different skating skills each day)
- Advanced deking & faking with attack triangles
- Puck Protection
- Passing – Receiving – Shooting (different shot each day)
- Body contact techniques
- Flow drills
- Controlled scrimmages
- 3 on 3
- Plyometric strength training
- Aerobic & anaerobic conditioning
- Core development training
- Coordination Ladder Drills
- Balance & agility training with Bosu Balls
- Team building exercises (group activity to stress teamwork and problem solving)
- Off Ice Games (tennis, baseball, soccer, football, European handball and more)
- Players are video taped everyday on a different skating skill
- Colin evaluates each player individually
- Players are given feedback and corrected